Wednesday, August 6, 2008
What should I do??
Haiz...Here's the thing, I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow...Why?? 'cause tomorrow's lessons are boring ( almost everyday) and teachers don't teach. True enough, I have boring classmates, boring teachers and school sux. What I do in class?? Ya, SLEEP!! And teachers don't even care...From the begining of class I start to sleep till the end of school lessons (last period). Sometimes the whether is too hot, can't even sleep, but I'm clever enough to bring revision books to school. Very funny, teacher infront talking about AK, I'm doing Science at the back there. In class I don't talk much, I dont show my "sampatness", I don't hv much friends actually, just sit at my place quietly...ok, sounds pitty, but I rather sit ALONE doing my own stuff and nobody disturbs me...urrghhh!! Why am I talking so much?? Its the problem that should I go or not??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment