
我把礼物丢到垃圾堆里去了,第二天垃圾车来载走了。今天,是我目前做出最愚蠢的事情。女人,可以为了一个男生做出愚春的事情。分手了四个月,还是那么想他,多希望我可以失去这段令人痛苦的记忆,多希望他可以在我脑海里消失得干干净净。他给的伤,现在留下了痕迹,I'll be wearing these scars for evryone to see. Seems like just yesterday you were a part of me, I used to stand so tall, I used to be so strong. Your arms around me tight, everything it felt so right. Unbreakable, like nothing could go wrong. I told you everything, opened up and let you in, you made me feel alright for once in my life. Now all that's left of me, is what I pretend to be, so together but so broken up inside. Swallow me then spit me out, for hating you I blame myself, seeing you it kills me now, I don't cry on the outside anymore. I can't breathe, I can't sleep, I'm barely hanging on. Here I am once again, I'm torn into pieces. Can't deny it, can't pretend, just thought you were the one. Broken up deep inside, but you wont get to see the tears I cry...STAY AWAY!! YOU DISGUST ME!!!


2 comments:
可見你英文真的很好 = =
唉..把那份禮物丟了嗎?
怎麽說也是自己親手做的阿。。
那麽捨得><
是我的话我不会丢
至少我会收着
虽然看到的时候心里很不舒服..
但至少也是份记忆 ..
你选择把记忆丢去垃圾桶
那就希望你可以早脱离这些痛苦 =)
加油!
Post a Comment