5.30pm
Ok, I just signed out from MSN and this is what had just happened after 2 strangers suddenly pop out and have a conversation with me but I think they are the same person 'cause I don't believe in such coincidence. At the same time, they are asking me about sex, such as " When do girls need sex?"..."Are you still a virgin?"..." Don't you feel curious?"...God!! They irritate me!! Although it is natural to have sex, but... ...HELLO~~!! I'm only 17~ not fully grown up yet!! Shit. Uhh please larh, how I know when do girls need sex...??!! I know I should have known because I'm a girl, right, but to pinpoint again, I'M ONLY 16++!! UNDERAGE ok??!! What the crab!! Everyone gets it when it is the right time~~!! I can make jokes about sex among my friends that are carzy like me, but with strangers, sorry lorh, they sound abnormality!! Yea, conclusion, I'm still simplicity and I'm happy with it...^^v
9.05pm
Now, I feel like crying but no reason...Noob!! Sometimes I had this feeling, but just don't know why...it usually happen to girls, right girls?? May be some of the flashbacks came into my mind...I hate this kind of feel, I hate. I Hate. I HATE!! I'm not this kind of "emo" person~!! Where is the actual me?? Carin~~ Come back...
10.40pm
I just came back form tuition. Something in my mind struggling me up. Right, people, sometimes we do hate a person also without any reasons, agree?? Good, this girl [not to mention who is she]...just don't know why I don't like her. Fine, fair enough, she's from my tuition...I don't like her more than that " undertaker" that they usually call. Although she's an indian, no right to do with me, but...its just...~!@#$%^&*()_ get me?? just...HATE and IRRITATE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment