Sunday, August 10, 2008

Audition Day

呼!!What a day~~I woke up at 8.30am and I felt so sick!! There's like something burning in my ears and when I swallow my saliva, it hurts alot at the throat with slightly flu. At the moment, I lost my confidence and wanna give up my audition. I tried to get some salt water that always makes me pukky, but I've no choice...Ok, felt much MuCh MUCH more better. Stress, at the audition, crowded. There were 75 participants but don't know end up how many person checked in and I'm number 30. 30th person?? A little way too far, so I changed to number 3...lll Noob. Too front perhaps?? =.= Whatever, as long I'm the 1st few person in front, its easier to pass actually...LOL But. When I get into the audition room, it was SOOOOOOOOOO COLD!!! The air that came out from the air conditioner makes my throat uncomfortable but I still have to try my very best. There were 3 judges, 2 ladies and a guy. I'm not nervous 'cause I've quite lots of experience but not the best yet. After singing, the guy judge said that I still have the "out of tune" thing, but my friends said that I did it great hearing from outside the room, confusing. May be the judge require more from me and this may be the reason of I took part in this competition 2 years previously and have been through the finals successfully, so... ...I din't know my result untill the end of the audition, but I can't wait till the end~!! It will bored me up. I and my drama friends planned for a happy hour at JJ so we left much earlier. Well, I'm ok.whether I'm in or not.LOL...I think there were more than 10 members from my drama club took part in this audition, but so far as I knew, there were 4 of us got into the next round ( including me of course!! XD)...Congrats!!! and all the best...^^

HAPPY HOUR!!! 6 of us went to JJ for a extravangance------amusement park. This is the 1st time I waste more than 5 bugs at such place. Guess. RM10!! Addiction already!! Shit. Must control~As long I'm happy, right~~?? LOL
About 5.30pm we left JJ with a GREAT mood and among 6 of us, 2 of them followed me makan at Desa where 佩婷 works---爱面子。I ordered 1 Milo Toast and a glass of Green Apple Shake ( sounds good to me). Ok larh, boleh tahan lorh...


At this moment, I meet a net friend. His name is Jimson and great change in him after 2 years we din't meet each other. I remembered we last meet was when I was form 3. We get to know each other through friendster and MSN if I'm not mistaken. Then he's quite nice and he asked for exchanging contact numbers. Since It's nice to talk to him, so I did gave my number [to mention, my number is unavailable if you're a stranger]. And then we meet in coincedence. That time he was kinda "good boy" look, but now...He looks like a "clam"=LaLa (gangster). I think he can't recognise me 'cause when I smile at him he blured for a little while but din't smile back. Well, people change, science and technology developing, everything changes...What about me?? Haha. Remodeling too.


Great. My sickness is getting worse and I'm not used to go to bed as early as now. I'm having running nose, sore throat, heatty... ...Good. I'm going to miss school tomorrow and have a good rest at home. Got to go guys~Chao~**

p/s: Before I go, some advices, drink lots and lots*10000000000000000 of water. The weather nowdays SUX.

2 comments:

★ Shannie said...

你horrr
真的要照顧好自己拉
最近很多人生病了..
天氣很熱,很容易病

你的英文很好咯= =
羡慕到~
哈哈,下一round比賽加油啦!^^

Anonymous said...

我们一起加油哦 ^_^
你选唱什么歌啊?
要7、80年代的歌哦


照顾好身体啊 =)