我终于亲口向老师说谢谢了,还好说了出口,不然可能就没有机会了 。老师说我爱哭包,什么哭包~??=( 人家感性嘛~~(也很性感 XD )
嗯。在这里跟大家分享几件事情啦...
On the 25th of August, my dad had just made his own Malaysia Record---Attempting to set a National Record for Longest Non-Stop Solo Singing. A karaoke session of a few hours may result in a sore throat and a hoarse voice for many people, but Oscar ( my dad ) was confident that he can sing 24 hours to set a record for longest non-stop solo singing. The 48-year-old sang about 400 sings, started from noon tomorrow, at the Skyroom in Federal Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, and the event was endorsed by the Malaysia Book of Records. " There will be no repetition. I have more than 500 sings in my repertoire." My dad said proudly.
A 15-minute break was allowed every five hours and my dad could drink whenever necessary during his record attempt. Video recording was done in the presence of the hotel manager, security personnel and Malaysia Book of Records officials. Puchong Hakka Association president Choo Choon Hee, who is a Justice of the Peace, was there as a witness, as required in the regulations. An energy-saving project consultant by profession. My dad has had a great passion for singing for as long as he can remember. " Singing is a way to relax and unwind. I have been singing as a hobby for the past 40 years so I thought of doing something with the songs I know. The main objective of my attempt is to inspire the youngsters, music lovers and aspiring singers. Everyone can sing, and everyone can achieve whatever he sets out to do,"he said. At the event, he sang English, Mandrin,Malay and Cantonese pop songs, as well as some oldies from the 60s. "I will adjust the key accordingly, and present the songs in my own style instead of mimicking the original singers," he said. My dad admitted that he had started to have sleepless nights as the event drew near. " I am ecstatic. But I try to rest as much as possible and drink honey to soothe my throat. I also hit the gym regularly to maintain my stamina," he said.
At the press conference, Puchong Hakka Association and the administration of Puchong MCA Youth's blog presented my dad with Rm500 to support his attempt. " I will use the money to pay the technical crew in charge of the sound system and video recor
I'm proud of you, DAD!!
My dad---Oscar Wai Fook Wong ( fifth from left )
Another thing is...不要买路边煎炸的东西来吃。报章、杂志、人们口中都在说他们的油里加了Plastic Bottles。对!就是我们平时装水喝的塑料瓶子。那些瓶子在油里溶化了,炸上来的东西比较崔口,比较好吃。可是!那些塑料品累积在肚子里,久而久之就会变成一种癌症。有些小贩还向KFC买过来他们用过的油,再用。Pisang goreng, cempedak很香、很好吃厚?搞不好Plastic Bottles就是人们的第一杀人凶手。所以大家少吃为妙。


1 comment:
waa
恐怖 @_@
好怀念 Tea Time 哦 ~ >.<
Post a Comment