God~ This is my first record. I've been dancing for 6 1/2 hours ( got break of course ) and I've never dance for that long before ( for the moment ). Fuhh!! Proud of my self wehhy~ XD
There were 6 of us ( me, Su Yin, Pei Jin, Yen Nee, Xue Min and Sandy ) and I think all of us woke up between 7.30am-8am to get prepared just for the practice at F.A.B ( Venue: Petaling Jaya ). Just to mention, because of this practice at laters' extra class, I have to miss my drama lesson!! I never skip my drama lessons, NEVER!! I was so So SO UPSAD!! T___T
We left Wangsa Maju at 8.45am and we reached there about 9.20am. We started our practicing at 10am, before that we have warmed up for sure. 10am to 12noon, continuously dancing. Apparently, I sweat ALOT!!! But its normal to me 'cause I used to sweat that much during every of my drama lessons ( even more than that ). After the practice, we get back to the studio by our coach's car. Great~!! Can a Matrix fit in 6 of us?? Thank God non of us are fat XD. No choice, Xue Min sat infront ( actually Sandy or Pei Jin should sit infront ). Poor Pei Jin, there weren't enough space for her, so she sat between the driver's sit and the back sit, the place we put our legs, poor thing~~but she sat there with pleasure anyway...Haha.
We have extra class at 3.30pm-5pm. There were plenty of time for us to have lunch. We went to Secret Recipe. After eating, we are starting to get tired but we still chat and turned out alot of jokes. I like this kind of feeling actually, hang around, chat, gossip, laugh, part of things that I like to do. Although it sounds boring but we get to know more about each other, that's what friends do, right?? lol.
We walked back to the studio at 3pm and waited for our teacher to come back from the doctor. The weather was SO HOT ( as usual )!!! 3.30pm to 5pm Inter. Found. , 5pm to 6.30pm Advance Found. , 7.30pm to 9pm another Inter. Found. class. Its a long long day, my legs ache at the end of the last lesson. I was so stinkky that I can't wait to go home and have my bath. By the way, I'm happy 'cause this is my first time so hardworking for ballet. XD ( don't spread ) I shampoo myself thrice, try to imagine, I sweat from early in the morning and my hair is tied up itno a bun, those sweat stayed in my hair for more than 10 hours! Yuckz!! Disgusting!!! Frankly, while I'm typing this post, I miss you girls. What an Exhausting day but Memorable ( with no pictures. Nehh!! Those lorh, don't want to take picture. Hump!! ) Just kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment