Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Like that also can fall asleep??!!!
After teaching my kindergarten then its time for guiding after school care kids with their homework. This 5 years old little girl, she's half of my student cause I teach her class Mandarin. Usually she'll stay back until 7pm++. Here the thing, when she was doing her homework halfway this afternoon, I dint notice she went to toilet. She's a very very VERY slow learner, and a lil dum dum, careless, started crying and yawing when asked to do writing and reading... ...30 mins she's not back on her sit, " Tan Wei Quan, where are you?" ...no answer...Another 10 mins, " Tan Wei Quan! You better come back and finish your homework!"...no answer...So I asked Kak Nur where the hell is she. When I open the washroom door, Tan Wei Quan was sitting on the toilet bowl, fallen asleep!!! BOOM!!! It sounds really funny, but for me...~!@#$%^&*()_ fire on my head!!! How can a person fall asleep when pee-ing or poo-ing??? Shit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOLOL...speechless
Post a Comment