Sunday, February 15, 2009

I brought him out

Listening to More To Life by Stacie Orrico, Fearless by Taylor Swift, She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5, 能不能 from 恶作剧2吻。


I was suddenly seized by the impulse to go for a movie. Well, since I'm kinda Mrs. Lonely, its quite difficult for me to look for suitable person to accompany. Yes there is one, but its too sudden so I dint ask. Right at the spot, someone came into my mind---my younger brother...lll Fine, why not? =.=


I woke up quite early this morning and I mopped the house as a responsible for every weekend, except the master room and my brothers' room while waiting for Carson to wake up for his badminton training lesson and ask him in passing. What if he refuse? Its ok~ I can go alone~ And shop around for golden accessories to wear on an award ceremony next Sunday. Rejoice in the fact, my brother willing to accompany me~~~! Muahahahaha... ...


We reached Times Square around 3.20pm and the movie he wanted to watch is at 3.35pm---The Wedding Game. I was shocked when I saw the queue of people buying tickets for movies, and Wedding Game's tickets were selling fast. So we had a second thought of choice, The Pink Panther =.=... Just because of my brother's age ( his only 12 ), I can't take him for Underworld or Ong Bak. Ink Heart left night view and we unmanageable to watch 'cause I want to go home before the sky turns dark. Dangerous though, shifting monorail to LRT~~~ Scary...>"<



I know we don't look alike. ^^


went for a drink while waiting for the show. Ice blended Chocolate Cream Chip...( weird smile on my face...lll )

Nothing to describe the show but dum dum, funny enough, foolish and stupid...haha!!!


Finally I got myself a golden bangle from VOIR, place that I bought shoes for CNY. Last few days I bought golden earings from BONITA at Setiawangsa Jusco. Now I have no idea where to look for necklace. Asked mummy to borrow me hers, you guys should have seen her reaction. Over~ =.= " You are going to end up head chopped off! " Swt...Means someone will come and snatch away my mom's dowry. lll
Any recommanded place that I can get nice gold colour necklace?? Fake one larh of corse~~ Don't suggest me Poh Kong though...XD


1 comment:

KaedE said...

yesss!! choco cream chip is the best in starbucks!! X3

waa u buy liao things for 222 ah..? i wat also haven prepare yet.. my sis dun wan teman me.. T___T