Wednesday, February 25, 2009

*空缺中*

Recently, I'm just too tired after coming back from work. Had several programs in the weekends, that's why I'm absent from my blog. Dint have a good time to sit down to create a post and a lil lazy duh...Haha!!!


1. My pitty left foot big toe

I have no idea when I got this. lll 90% is the masterpiece of my pointe shoe!!! I was having advance class last week, doing pointe work, for no reason my toes hurt and I dint bother about it, kept on dancing. I dint realise the awful toe untill one day I remove my nail polish and I was like OH MY GOD~~~!!!...It doesn't hurt anayway, nothing to worry about. HmmHmm!


2. I will be Giselle
Finally I've decide my first variation---Giselle Act 1 Peasant Pas De Deux. Although its only 37 seconds but its a very challenging dance. The reason I choose this dance is because I like Peasant more than Prayer and majiority like to see me dance as Giselle. Hehe. And thanks alot for the support from Su Yin, Mak Mak Jean and of corse Teacher Katy. *wink*


3. 第六届金茶奖

出席了Tea剧场举办的Tea Time 颁奖典礼。嗯...看到MilkyGreen的人,我超兴奋的叻!哈哈!也有看到很多《月牙神象》的组员,可是都没有时间与他们好好打招呼,好可惜哦!尤其是淑桦,从遥远的Johor来到KL出席颁奖典礼,只通过台上看到对方。还有老师们,都没有say到hello~ 因为赶着回家,晚上要去Open House. =( 阿Boon很厉害啊,扫了很多奖~而我呢,花边奖一个---最讲了又讲大奖。XD

4. Half Drunk
Mummy brought me to an open house at KL Sentral. Its a 38 floors 5 star condominium. The seneries from the penthouse is so beautiful!!! All the attendants are from MCA, youngsters, aunties and uncles. The buffet was fantastic, walahh! I drank some red wine, half of the people were drunk. 2 of them fell into the pond. Damn funny!! Haha. =x All of us started to talk crab and nonsense. One the elder member of the group invite me to dance Cha Cha with him while others were signing at the karaoke side. Just to achieve their aim, I sang a few songs too. The amount of drink I can hold is not much, after taking half cup of wine, rashes over my body and they are very itchy lerh!!! >"<

The drunk look. =.=...

5. You are in the list
Almost 3 months being a teacher. Here is my Top 5 favourite kindergarten children list.

  • Dylan Wong ( 5 years old )
  • Bryan Tan ( 5 years old )
  • Tan Chun Yu ( 5 years old )
  • Yau Kuo Ping ( 6 years old )
  • Lim Xin Yi ( 5 years old ) - skip grade student

( I will upload their photoes within 3 days time )

No comments: