Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm just getting started

It's been a while I dint update my blog, busy teaching in the day time and kinda lazy + tired after came back from work. 2009 is gonna be a very busy year for me, let me list out what I have to complete in this year:

1. TDS ( The Dance Society of Malaysia) 12th solo ballet competition.
This is the first time taking part in ballet competition, my intention is just to get some experience but still have that pressure. I'm in category 2 and I have to do everything on point! FREAK!!! >"<>!!! ( 29th - 31st of May. )

2. Dance Art Concert.
Last year, my ballet teacher planned to have a concert for this year. I've never participate in any concert yet. This is also my first time. It's gonna be so exciting!!! Hey people, do buy tickets for the show huh~ XD ( around July )

3. Advance Found / Advance 1 ballet major exam.
Have to work very hard on this. Inter. Found. already shouting for help, advance...??? Don't even dare to think about it.

4. Studies.
Went to education fair last Sunday. There were only one of my ideal college!!! ONLY ONE!!! Gosh~NewEra college with Drama and Visuals, stuff that I wish to study. I'm impossible studying there. First, its way too far from my place, its gonna be so troublesome if I stay there. Second, I'm sure I'll lose sight of my ballet and I have so much things to work hard with. Haiz...I think I'm predetermined and forced to take Mass Comm. Having no choice arh~~~

CNY is around the corner and everybody is busy shopping. Me??? Nah~ Lazy though...XD Just for this year ( and may be the rest of the years ). I start to hate shopping and buying clothes for CNY, its just so tired. All along, I always plan what to wear for the first 5 days of CNY, but not for now. I buy whatever I like, simple and nice. That's all for CNY. The important thing is not what to wear, is having fun!!! XD

6 comments:

KaedE said...

har mean u didnt study drama in new era ah? so 可惜 leh..!
next time u join TeaTeen la! TeaTeen4! fuiyoo! XD

Carin Q娃 said...

lol. if they still gt interview then i'll go n give it a chance de...^^

beebee said...

i wana go and see de concert leh~
around july i think i cant make it,but try my best loh..
abt ur studies,i think mayb u can try this way,finish ur ballet 1st then only go further studies..how u think?

Carin Q娃 said...

i've made my decission n my mom oso agree...cannot b'coz of far distance then i hv 2 gv up my ideal courses...i will take mass comm 1st, after finishing then only go newera study drama & visual...^^

bt the way, d concert postpone to end of d year...

beebee said...

nono,i dint ask u gv up,i juz suggest u mayb u can delay for furthering studies,finish ur ballet 1st i meant.
wher will u study mass comm?

Carin Q娃 said...

still thinking of wat skul i wanna go to...haiz~