Thursday, January 1, 2009

期待每一次释放的烟火...

First, to those who are reading this, HAPPY BLESSING NEW YEAR!!!

I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generousity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!



Went coutdown at 1 Utama with my family. We left home around 10pm++ and arrived there at 11pm. It was shit jam. Luckily we managed to watch the fireworks in time. The spectacle was totally on the high spot! Everyone was cheering, the fireworks was great done, much nicer than last year. When I was recording the process, I felt like crying. Haha!! Silly me. May be I was happy to see such beautiful fireworks and evey release of them gave me surprise, that's the reason why I'm always looking forward to every release of fireworks and only fireworks have the ability to give me pleasantly surprises...

Had a little party at my place. Really enjoy myself. Monkeys, those games are cool man~!! XD Lets play them again when me meet next time on Chinese New Year ya. Addicted already. =p

Sorry for a little emo story here. 3am something, when I was having such fun. I recieved a text message from "him". He wished me happy new year and ended with a "small pig" form. In sudden, tons of flashbacks came into my mind. >"<
Hmm...What do I wish and think for 2009...?? Well, I really have to let go 2008. Too fast, it went too fast, abit not ready yet for 2009. I wish to have a prosperous year ahead, there are more challenge waiting for me out there, and I'm ready for fighting!!! Carin, go Go GO!!!
Again and for the last time, HAPPY 2009!!! CHEERS~~~!!! XD

No comments: