These two months, there are too many things happened at the same time,
untill I don't know what to write down.
Just facing some final reports and examinations.
My status, tired.
The holidays are just next week,
I want to shop and Shop and SHOP!!!
I want to go for KARAOKE!!!
I want to go for MOVIE!!!
I want to SLEEP!!!
I want to DO NOTHING at night!!!
I want to eat my mummy's dishes!!!
I want to TALK CRAB with my brothers!!!
I miss my home SOFA!!!
I miss MY BED!!!
I miss my TEDDY BEARS!!!
I miss my PILLOW!!!
I miss my ROOM!!!
I miss HOME!!!
untill I don't know what to write down.
Just facing some final reports and examinations.
My status, tired.
The holidays are just next week,
I want to shop and Shop and SHOP!!!
I want to go for KARAOKE!!!
I want to go for MOVIE!!!
I want to SLEEP!!!
I want to DO NOTHING at night!!!
I want to eat my mummy's dishes!!!
I want to TALK CRAB with my brothers!!!
I miss my home SOFA!!!
I miss MY BED!!!
I miss my TEDDY BEARS!!!
I miss my PILLOW!!!
I miss my ROOM!!!
I miss HOME!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment