Its the second week of college and I'm having fun in learning and everything.
Dad bought me a new laptop so that I can use it in college and I will have more time to go online. *wink* When I take aim at my executive planner, gosh~ April is full, very full. Need to attend sorts of interpretations and the most interesting I'm looking forward is next Thursday, cause 18 of us are going to visit the ZOO~~~ XD And its a homework though. Haha!!! Just simply fun, what other courses that lecturer will ask you to visit the zoo as an assignment?? Buahahahahahaha... ...
I feel so fortunate to have classmates that cares each other, last Wednesday I was badgered with a guy named Ah Hai, because he's very SO HAI ( sorry for using that rude word). When some of us prepare for night class ( bath, eat, change...), I was having my dinner in the college canteen, when he passed by and have some kind of joke with me that I dint feel any sense of humor in him~ =.=
" Hey, dint share your fried rice with me larh~??" he asked as I was sitting down to enjoy my meal. Hated that he interrupt.
Then stupid me gave him this answer---" Owh, if you don't mind you can go and take a plate and I can give you half of mine~"
Damn it!!! He really brought a plate next to mine. What the...dut. That time only me and 老鼠,老鼠laughed at me than helping me. That Ah Hai pissed off something hurt about 老鼠,feel like slapping him! Few minutes later, thereinto 7 of my brothers and sisters turned up and helped me to get rid of him. Nyahahahahahaha... ...I'm the youngest among them, and they tried their best to get him stay away from our gang. He brought his laptop and show some cute girls pic to the guys, but so sorry lorh Ah Hai, none of them were interested in your meaningless collection. XD TQ gor gor jie jie...Haha!!!
Having night life since I started college. Almost everyday, huge gang of New Era college students will have a cup of tea and talk crab at " White Light" ( its a mak mak store ). The lonely street is not lonely anymore...
Among the days, we gave Kim a birthday surprise. She burst into tears, tears of touch~ Nyaha. I think she's happy with the surprise plan. Hehe~
Lessons are getting more interesting, I'm looking forward to everything.
Nothing much to say already. Actually we took alot of pictures, I'll post them once I got it from Big Sis. ^^
Chao~ God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
☆紧急通知★
你被通缉啦!!
到我的BLOG去看看怎么一回事吧~
http://milkygreen.blogspot.com
→惠韵←
Post a Comment