Monday, December 8, 2008

Untitled

Most of my friends are curious about what am I up to after SPM. Well, I'm curious about you guys' too. Haha. Me? just being a "vegetable", working, watch Hong Kong series, eat, sleep, outings and bla bla bla...Working as a primary tutor, a job that I never figure out for my entire life. Although its quite pressure to work as a teacher but I'm satisfied with my student, they seems to like me though. Haha.
Yesterday went for movie and shopping with Hong, we watched BOLT from Walt Disney Animation Studios, the tale of a superstar TV pup who gets plopped in the middle of America with seemingly no way back to the glam and glitz of Hollywood. Thanks to his starring role on a hit television show, Bolt the pooch has become a household name. But Bolt has bought into his own heroic image, now believing that he really possesses the super-canine powers of his fictional television series. When he's accidentally shipped from Hollywood to New York City, he must rely on the help from his two newfound friends -- an abandoned house cat named Mittens and a television-addicted hamster named Rhino -- as he embarks on a cross-country quest to get back to his owner (and co-star) Penny. Just love Walt Disney's show, whenever I'm down they manage to cheer me up. ^^

Tomorow I'm attending a camp organised by TEA Theatre. Someone congrats me that I will be classified to Level 5 ( highest level of all ). Should I be happy about that? Anyway, I'm there to learn new things, what's the worry, huh? >"<

1 comment:

KaedE said...

i heard my fren say ju zi ying de level more high wor? but teacher say this year de "format" will same with zunkong.. so.. aiyah dunno la!
u sure will level 5 de la! lol