Colours
Red and White: Given together, these signify unity
Red and Yellow: Jovial and happy feelings
Peach: Appreciation, closing the deal, let's get together, sincerity gratitude
Pale Peach: Modesty
Coral: Desire
Lavender: Love at first sight, enchantment
Orange: Enthusiasm, desire, fascination
Black: Death, Farewell
Blue: The unattainable, the impossible
Single in any colour: Simplicity, gratitude
Red rosebud: Symbolic of purity and loveliness
White rosebud: Symbolic of girlhood
Thorn loss rose: Love at first sight
Numbers
1- Love at first sight, you are the one
2- Mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another
3- I Love You
6- I want to be yours
7- I'm infatuated with you
9- An eternal love, together as long as we live
10- You are perfect
11- You are my treasured one, the one I love the most in my life
12- Be my steady
13- Secret admirer
15- I am truly sorry, please forgive me
20- Believe me, I am sincere towards you
21- I am devoted to you
24- Can't stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday
33- Saying " I Love You" with great affection
36- I will remember our romantic moments
40- My love for you is genuine
50- Regretless love, this is
99- I will love you for as long as I live
100- Harmoniously together in a century, remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age
101- You are my one and only love
108- Please marry me
365- Can't stop thinking about you, each and everyday
999- Everlasting and eternal love
So, prove your love towards your loves ones or even friends too...Roses meant everything but please don't give the wrong number or colour...haha!!
Red and White: Given together, these signify unityRed and Yellow: Jovial and happy feelings
Peach: Appreciation, closing the deal, let's get together, sincerity gratitude
Pale Peach: Modesty
Coral: Desire
Lavender: Love at first sight, enchantment
Orange: Enthusiasm, desire, fascination
Black: Death, Farewell
Blue: The unattainable, the impossible
Single in any colour: Simplicity, gratitude
Red rosebud: Symbolic of purity and loveliness
White rosebud: Symbolic of girlhood
Thorn loss rose: Love at first sight
Numbers
1- Love at first sight, you are the one2- Mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another
3- I Love You
6- I want to be yours
7- I'm infatuated with you
9- An eternal love, together as long as we live
10- You are perfect
11- You are my treasured one, the one I love the most in my life
12- Be my steady
13- Secret admirer
15- I am truly sorry, please forgive me
20- Believe me, I am sincere towards you
21- I am devoted to you
24- Can't stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday
33- Saying " I Love You" with great affection
36- I will remember our romantic moments
40- My love for you is genuine
50- Regretless love, this is
99- I will love you for as long as I live
100- Harmoniously together in a century, remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age
101- You are my one and only love
108- Please marry me
365- Can't stop thinking about you, each and everyday
999- Everlasting and eternal love
So, prove your love towards your loves ones or even friends too...Roses meant everything but please don't give the wrong number or colour...haha!!


No comments:
Post a Comment